Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lazy Saturday



I haven't written anything yet this weekend, but I have gotten something accomplished from my To Do list.  I carried out the recycling and trash from the bedroom.  That was all from my actual list, but in addition to that, I loaded the dishwasher and glued a broken piece to Gabe's combination miniature foosball/air hockey/pool table (though in fairness, I did that last night).

It has been snowing out all morning, making me reluctant to go clean my license plates and put the new sticker on them.  If it warms up later, I'll do it this weekend.

I need to also cut a board for Candice's witch cottage dollhouse.  That would require me moving my car out of the garage and staying out there long enough to move stuff off the saw and to cut the board, so if it warms enough to put the license plate sticker on my car, that is entirely within the realm of possibility for this weekend, too.

That's all I have for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing