Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Many drops make a bucket, many buckets make a pond, many ponds make a lake, and many lakes make an ocean.

So, we’ve been putting together our bucket lists.  One item that we’re doing soon is skydiving, because my wife and father-in-law (and his wife) have it on their list and we’re trying to do some things with him while he still can do some things.  I just finished mine today:  Anblick's Bucket ListI tried to only put things on there that I had control over myself, not stuff that is dependent on other people accomplishing them (like “See the Cubs win a World Series” etc.)  Though a couple of them have a dependency on others (but are people I know and can hopefully influence), I still have a good deal of control over the items on the list.  Many of them won’t be accomplished for a while, if for no other reason than I need to save up money to do most of them.  A couple were just “fun” things to try, and a few involve me doing some things that are NOT in my introverted nature.  Should be fun.  You should try it…



Not much else to report in this blog.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing