Monday, June 25, 2012

Rush Job

So, Candice’s Dad is coming to live with us in a couple of days.  This presents a  neat little challenge:  we haven’t finished remodeling the guest bedroom yet.  So we’re under a time crunch.  I’m leaving work early today and taking tomorrow off so I can get the flooring laid and the curtain rod hung.  Here’s a picture of the color scheme (my camera doesn't really do them justice, but you can at least get the idea):

I’m hoping we don’t have to remove the baseboards to finish, but when I laid down the first row to test, it looks like it might be a challenge to do.  We might have to replace it at least on one wall (the orange one).  Worst case I suppose is we finish the baseboards (and painting of them) after he moves in.

I’m glad he’s moving in, because at the very least now Candice will be informed what’s happening with him, and I know he’ll be getting better care than he was before.  His wife has not been very forthcoming with information, or for that matter, with letting anyone speak to him.  So at least she’ll be able to talk with him and know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing