Monday, September 24, 2012

Dominating is the key to domination...

So I started putting together the playground Sunday.  I spent about two hours working on it (judging by how much of my audio book I listened to) and am about 1/8 of the way done.  I'll spend a little time most days this week after work getting a little more done each day and hopefully be done by the end of this coming weekend.

We tried to bake cookies this weekend and have discovered that our oven is dying.  So, we're saving for a $1200 double oven-stove top.  I need to make sure that the widths are compatable and that I don't need to also save to re-do the cabinets along with a new oven/stove...

Next up on the project agenda after the playground is finished is painting Gabe's bathroom, followed my painting the girl's rooms one at a time so we can reclaim our closet.

That's all for today's blog.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing