Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Enough Already

Just how many words are there in the Eskimo languages for snow?  Regardless of your definition of a "word", the answer is "too much for us in the foothills of Colorado!"  I have no problem with it falling high in the mountains.  In fact, I hope it does, that will help the runoff and consequently the drought conditions.  But enough here in the lower elevations.  Let it just be rain.  And warm.

So this past weekend I didn't play around with my router like I had planned so I can learn how to use it (this becomes important when I start building shelves, etc).  But I did knock off one of the tasks from two blogs ago (I posted one I didn't broadly advertise where I presented knowledge about the word "lalochezia" and talked about the development of my writing projects - spoiler alert if you go read them:  I'm still in the idea phases only)  I raised Gabe's curtain rod so that it isn't in danger of falling down.  I also hung a new medicine cabinet in Grandma's bathroom.  This wasn't on the original list of things to do, but she wanted to go buy a new one, so I also put it up, too.

Hopefully, this weekend will warm up and I can do some more projects, but if it keeps freaking snowing, that isn't very likely.

That's all for this blog, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing