Saturday, February 15, 2014

Today's Agenda 15 Feb 14

I have some plans for this weekend, and if my past is any indication, I'll either do none of them, or get really motivated and do all of them.  I don't seem to have a "go at a leisurely speed" setting.

So, what do I have on my list?

(In no particular order)

1)  Paint the kids' door nameplate pieces.  (I'll probably need to go to the bad place or a craft store to get a few more colors for this project.  Last night I bought some clips to screw onto them, so that they can also be used for leaving messages and surprises for the kids, too.  I only needed three, and they came two to a pack, but they were on sale for three packs for the price of two, so I have six clips now.

2)  Write some more for Forbidden Knowledge.

3)  Play some games with Gabe and try to teach him some sportsmanship, and that losing isn't the end of the world.

4)  Keep the kids away from Candice so she can get back on her schedule for building the dollhouse she is excited to put together.

5)  Finish assembling the nameplates and hang them (See #1 on this list)

6)  Go deposit money in the bank towards our furniture fund.  After this deposit, we'll be at 44% (including tax) of what we need for the new bed and mattress set we've prioritized as first on our list.  With the amount I'm setting aside each paycheck, we'll be getting it a year from now if we don't put any additional deposits in.  If we do, we get it sooner.  Our goal is to get it for each other for Christmas (and then we'll even be easy to shop for this Christmas as we'll need new sheets, etc. for the new size bed).

7)  Remember the other four or five things I had listed out in my head when I sat down to start writing this blog and do them, too...

That's all I have for this blog, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing