Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Great News in Bundles!

Let's start with the good news!  I have a brand new niece, Loretta Melinda Bishop, born yesterday!



Also, reports are coming in that Hallie Marie White has been found alive.  Hopefully, she is also safe and unharmed.  I've updated my previous blog post about her (at the top of it, of course) to show she was found.

I removed the Goodreads code from the blog page because of two reasons, first, every time I posted a blog entry to my Facebook page, it insisted on using one of the book covers as the image for the post, and secondly because it didn't update dynamically when I finished a new book.  I didn't want to have to re-post the code every time I finished a book.  So, if you want to follow what I've been reading, friend me on Goodreads.

I've also started adding "labels" to my blog posts, and as a side project, I've been going back and adding them to past blog posts.  I don't know if they help, but I'm adding them anyway.

I've started the zombie story.  It's looking like it will shape up to a decent story, but might take a while to write.  Also, it looks like Dark Stories For A Restless Night will probably be priced at $1.99 when we finish editing and designing the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing