Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recent Happenings

So, in the past few days, I've finished the draft of the last story for my book (I wrote about that in my last blog post) that will be coming out this year and started writing the next story on my mind. The next one is more of a concept still and not so much a story yet, but it'll get there. 

The other day I took down most of the outdoor Christmas lights and decorations. I hung the curtain rod in Megi's room. I fixed the sliding glass door (it wouldn't lock any more, but does now). And I re-installed Candice's Sims 3 games on her computer because it was crashing all the time. Well, it still crashes, but seems to be performing better than it was. I have to read some articles on how to fix it. Ele¢troni¢ Art$ should stop putting out crappy programs that require computer experts to "fix" your computer after you install their games. That's my opinion of the whole thing. Most other games don't seem to have issues if you have a system (well) above the minimum standard for running the program. It would be nice if a company that gave a crap about the people that bought its product would take over for them, but that'$ too much to hope for... 

Yesterday, I went to see the Sharks-Avs play with Candice.  My team has yet to win when Candice goes to the game.  :-/  But in this case, her team (and my #2 team) won, so it's all good.

Today, we plan to take down and box up more Christmas decorations rather than venture out into the single digit temperatures. The kids want to go outside and build a snowman. More power to them, especially since that's real hard to do here with the snow as dry as it is most of the time. 

 Anyway, that's all I have for this blog, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing