Sunday, January 12, 2014

Has It Been Six Years Already?

Six years ago today, I went out to meet a fellow hobbyist (http://www.wheresgeorge.com/) in downtown Denver.  We'd "met" online previously on the forums, but after realizing we lived somewhat near each other, we decided to meet.

Just over six months later, we got married.  I haven't been happier in my adult life, and I also have three wonderful (though often obnoxious) kids that bring a smile to my face most days.

Here's to sixty more years!

Today, we plan to make some jam for the book fair at Gabe's school that comes up the first two weeks of February.  Candice is one of the driving forces for it, and works most of the nights it happens.  Several times throughout it, they have a bake sale to raise more funds.  This year, we plan to have jam as our contribution those nights.

I need to write more towards my next story.  I haven't really added much of anything to it since last weekend, and then I only added a couple of paragraphs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing