Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mark a few more tasks off the list of things to do

So, what did I do this weekend?  Well, I started the coffins, and they're coming along slowly.  I'm gluing them now, and plan to carefully nail them after the glue dries.  I'll post a picture when they're done.  Candice will be painting a rock (or maybe two - I don't know) to mark the graves with.

I bought and installed new outdoor lighting for the house and installed it to include solar lighting along the driveway.  It looks tremendously better than the old lighting and the light for the deck is WAY better because it doesn't have a motion sensor (which couldn't be set to have the light always on).  The hearse project now has the "lamps" for the hearse to go along with the wagon wheels.

I also finished cleaning the garage.  Except for the mess I made by cutting wood.

Gabe had a birthday party and is enjoying all his presents.  Hard to believe he's 7 years old.

We also went and got Candice's hoses for her glass studio.  All we have left are two connectors, flashback arrestors and a regulator, and she's totally in business.  That and of course learning the techniques over again with the new, better torch.  I imagine she'll post something about them knowing her by her first name at the glass store in Golden despite only having been there one previous time in her blog (http://mistressmasochist.blogspot.com/) soon.

That's all for this time, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing