Saturday, January 19, 2013

Slight Change of Plans

So, we've caught and disposed of 8 mice (in 6 traps) and then suddenly we stopped hearing any more or catching any more, so we think the great garage mouse crisis of 2013 is over.  So, we're looking up the best way to clean up the mouse droppings, etc. and find out from the CDC that we need to wait at least a week before sweeping them up, etc. to reduce the chance of getting the Hantavirus.

So our plans have changed.  No massive cleaning of the garage this weekend.  But I still did some cleaning of my workbench area and now it is at least minimally operational if I come up with a project that I want to work on which involved my work area.

 My scroll saws and peg board area

The radial arm saw area

My toolbox area still needs lots of work


Maybe tomorrow we'll finish the green paint in Donna's room so I can tape it for trim paint for next weekend and we can get Donna moved in soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing