Thursday, January 17, 2013

Unheard of...

Well, Donna's bedroom hit a snag in getting it painted, due to a cloud of sickness rolling through the workers (Candice and myself).  Candice had the flu and also caught the bad persistent cough I had/have.  Mine hasn't fully gone away, but I'm not contageous anymore.  Mine also resulted in slightly separated ribs near the bottom of both sides of the rib cage, but mostly on my left side.  Hopefully, we're fine enough to finish painting this weekend.  We'll see.

I also found when I was cleaning the garage to park my car in it (see previous blog post), that there were a lot of mouse dropping in it.  given how freaking cold it has been lately, that didn't strike me too much until Candice found a dead one in the laundry room, too.  Now, I'm wondering if they aren't also in (or more likely arrived in) the '53 Mercury.  Anyway, I bought a few things to aid in pest control and will buy more soon.  I also need to get a move on and clean BETTER in the garage to prevent an infestation from occurring.  If we don't paint this weekend, I'll hopefully get this (and taking down the remaining Christmas decorations) done.  If the temperatures don't plummet again, that is...

Also, I just found out why no one EVER responds to stuff I post on Facebook.  Apparently, my default "who can see anything I post" setting was set to "Family" instead of "Friends."  I have been "unheard" since the beginning of September!  So many of you have likely missed a few of my blog posts between September and now (though, admittedly, that's not necessarily a big number - my bad - hopefully I will be better about that in the future). 

Feel free to go back and read them if you're so inclined.  and thanks for reading this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quill Writing

Quill Writing